2022 No-Cost Zephyr RHGSE One Day Training Classes
Zephyr is proud to be able to continue to offer our customers in-house No-Cost Training. The training is prepared to provide the highest level of success using the RHGSE to new and existing users of the Zephyr RHGSE. To date we have provided 34 successful training classes, and look forward to meeting your personnel.
In consideration of your health and the health of our trainers we will be limiting our trainings to one day with a max of 10 students to ensure proper social distancing for the foreseeable future.
We generally try to limit the number of attendees to no more than three (3) personnel from each organization in order to reach as many trainers/trainees as possible. But if we have open seats available, we will do our best to accommodate the needed seats.
These classes are not only geared to train the user on the Rescue Hoist Ground Support Equipment, but also provides a venue as a way to share valuable experiences and lessons learned within the Rescue Hoist Community. In order to facilitate this exchange of valuable information and maximize customer experience, if the minimum class size of 5 trainees is not met, we will need to cancel and transfer your reservation to a future training date at your convenience. We look forward to meeting you at our facility and continue to have successful sharing of information sessions. We will notify all attendees via email four (4) weeks prior to the scheduled training date to confirm attendance.
Zephyr hopes you, your coworkers, and your loved ones are safe and doing well during these unprecedented times. We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for using our RHGSE for your rescue hoist cable maintenance needs
Training will be provided on all versions of the Manual, Electric, and/or Hydraulic RHGSE depending on the attendees coming. Please submit serial number(s) of your Zephyr RHGSE so that we may prepare the appropriate Service Bulletins & Training Materials to meet your training needs.
2022 Classes Scheduled Dates:
- Thursday May 12, 2022
- Thursday July 14, 2022
- Thursday, September 15, 2022
- Thursday November 17, 2022
Start Time: 08:00
Location: Zephyr International, 5015 Enoch Road, Conway, SC 29526 USA
Attire: Dress casual and appropriately for hands-on training. Military uniforms not necessary, but please wear long pants and closed shoes for a shop environment.
The first day of training will start with a classroom session covering:
- Introduction of the equipment to explain the basics of the RHGSE as well as the basics of the rescue cable care.
- Theory of Operation will cover the technical details of how the RHGSE equipment works:
- Tensioning System
- Wire Rope Storage System
- Cleaning, Drying and Lubrication System
- Magnetic Inspection System
- Benefits to User:
- Cost control & enhanced airworthiness benefits will be explained in detail
- Covering the different types of inspections that the RHGSE will accomplish and when to perform them.
The rest of the training will be the hands-on training of how to use the RHGSE, the Magnetic Inspection System, and the maintenance tasks associated to keep the equipment functioning as designed. This part of the training requires each trainee actually to operate the RHGSE through at least one complete evolution.
- Detailed operation steps are provided and explained thoroughly.
- Will train in interpreting the data recorded by the onboard Magnetic Inspection System.
- Basic maintenance activities are explained and demonstrated.
Email us for more information: email@example.com
Reserve your seat